· Long-term employment, CPC training
· 7 days across 2 weeks, average of 38.5 working hours per week
· 5am to 5pm, typically 8-10 drops per shift
· Week One – 3 days – Tuesday. Saturday, Sunday
· Week Two – 4 days – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Hotels and restaurants throughout Scotland depend on Fishers to deliver and collect laundry, day in day out. We are looking to recruit and retain for the long term, Dependable HGV drivers who will take care of our vehicles and customers.
Like the hotels we supply, our business operates across seven days a week. To blend customer expectations with work-life balance we have created a rota, with a fixed weekly wage. which gives you 4 days off in week 1 and 3 days in week 2
Role will include: